So I wanted to do a post showing everything about my diorama. I’ll be copying stuff from my older posts and combining and showing some new information. I made so many changes I thought it warranted a completed post again! Look at the old posts for some other views/information.
Here is the video I made for it when I first “completed” it:
The changes from that video to now:
- Coke truck – Check all the vending machines I put in back. The side door you can see cases upon cases of coke ready for delivery!
- Remove the very large car lift and replaced with 2 3D printed ones. It was just taking up too much room and I wanted one in the other bay so I figured they should look the same!
- Added landscaping accessories
- Completely redesigned and printed garage doors. The original ones were just way too thick. The new ones are at least half the thickness or skinnier. Also I removed all the windows except a few slits. These look like doors I’ve seen on automotive garages in the area!
- Other accessories
Here are some new pictures I took:
Now here are the items printed mostly on photo paper:
- Newspaper on couch
- Clock faces
- Price tag on rotors
- Pizza box
- Legal pad
- Manilla folder and papers inside
- All signs, posters, calendars, etc…
- Air conditioner
- Bandit’s Garage “magnetic” decals for side of tow truck
Here are the 3D printed items:
- Break room table(Wood)
- Store front desk(Wood)
- TP spool and holder
- Inside pages of playboy and “for dummys” book
- Outside corner wall braces
- Inside wall guides
- Downspouts(Hollow, will drain for real)
- Coke machine shell
- Parking space stops
- Back of clock(to give depth)
- Above bay door signs
- Bandit’s Garage sign frames